February 1-February 6, 2016. Introduction to Train the Trainer, a mid-level training in the practices of Social Artistry. You will learn and grow new capacities, for instance:
- Develop speaking skills and natural presence with a group.
- Learn how to create environments for accelerated learning and to work with multiple learning modalities.
- Learn how new science supports the human capacity of work Social Artistry.
- Learn processes for leading groups from vision to action.
- Develop conscious aliveness skills that increase presence, resiliency and stability in the world.
- Practice effective use of story.
- Create and sustain a teaching/learning community.
- Envision projects that can move the world in the direction of a justice and sustainability. These are called by various names: trim tabs projects or spark projects.
Participants in these programs are offered continued support through being part of teaching/learning communities and networking with other world movers. During the program you will begin creating a developmental plan to ensure the success of particular project that you feel called to do. Group leaders will assist you in bridging the deep learning of the Train the Trainer’s program to the field work that it will sustain and grow.
The learnings and connections will continue to grow as we offer support and share ideas by tapping into our electronic learning networks, our monthly conference calls and optional coaching services.
Cost of the Train the Trainer program is $1,195. Emerging Leaders, 18 to 35 pay $500. The cost to participants who have previously taken Train the Trainer programs is $200. For questions call or email Joy Jinks: email@example.com or call 229-220-0123 or Jan Sanders: Jan@jeanhoustonfoundation.org 705 325 3199